Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who takes Saturday classes during football season?

I do....apparently. I think it is a bad situation that registration for fall semester happens before spring practice, one forgets that come September, the last place in the world they want to be is reading Philosophy or configuring routers on a Saturday afternoon. Hopefully it won't be a problem again, unless I decide to start grad school next fall, which will be my redemption for screwing off my Freshman year in Athens, many moons ago. So while the rest of the crew are down in JAX counting strippers teeth and killing off weak braincells, I will be reading Plato's Republic and running up the minutes on my cellphone staying on top of the score. That is till halftime at least, when I hope to be up to my elbows in wings and beer at the Taco Mac.


till then I guess I can be 'Left behind Dawg'

No comments: